Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Chic Cities


 Today's look was a simple ootd which consisted of a graphic t-shirt, an oversized blazer, sea green heels and a bright snake skin clutch! Today me and my boyfriend went on a little walk around the city, ate cheesecake and pizza and had a blast enjoying eachothers company this warm (not rainy, for once) July night!





Grey oversized blazer is from H&M but bought from a thrift store here in Wicker Park, Chicago


My city shirt, (San Francisco, NYC, Los Angeles and Miami) was bought from Agaci, recently purchased! Also, these boyfriend-ish jeans are from H&M, bought recently on sale!



I paired my more simple outfit with a pop of color in my bag and shoes, this yellow snakeskin clutch was also purchased from Agaci, and I even got it on sale! 



My shoes are a mid-heel sea green sandal from Zara
 Bought recently, on sale!


No comments:

Post a Comment