Thursday, July 11, 2013

Crisp White + Studs


Today's outfit was a white crop top, printed pants and white studded heels. 





White Crop Top was bought from H&M, recently! 
Body chain is from a local boutique in Wicker Park, Chicago called Tiara Love


Printed pants are from H&M!
Watch is from Sears
Bracelet/Ring is from Charlotte Russe
Shoes are Shoedazzle's "Kali" White Studded Pointed Toe Pumps


Having a little fun while shooting, me and Edwin (my boyfriend and photographer) decided to do a little playing around and making my ootd into a photoshoot, Pose!


Kali Pumps from Shoedazzle are to die for! Comfortable and very versatile, 
but of course, they're named after me! 


Side view of my Kali's, for those wondering, my tattoo says "l'amour a besoin de foi" (Love Needs Faith) and it's written in french.



No comments:

Post a Comment