Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer is in the air...


With a quick and suttle outfit of the day, I paired a pretty cut out peplum top with a basic pair of levi's (a girls bestfriend is a good pair of jeans) and cute lavendar wedges. We (me and my boyfriend/photographer) shot these photo's quickly near a pretty fence down the street from my home before heading off to work! I packed a pair of white flatform sandals in my bag incase I needed to change my shoes and a cute pair of blue or white pumps would have also made this outfit great! 





My adorable peplum top is from Agaci, and I got it on sale just last week (of course!)



Shoes are Steve Madden, bought from Nordstom Rack for l$30, steal!
(for people who didn't know, Steve is my future husband and we will spend days follicking around in gardens of shoes along with our dear friends Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin)

No comments:

Post a Comment