Friday, July 12, 2013

Day at the lake!


After shooting yesterday's outfit (to be posted soon) me and Edwin threw on our shorts and flip flops and headed to a fun evening at the beach where we decided to take lots of pictures, eat a bunch of stuff we shouldn't have, jump in the lake fully clothed (not the best idea we've ever had) and watched dogs run around, having the time of our lives. Here are a few of my favorite moments at the beach, captured in photographs :)





My handsome boyfriend and photographer, photographed at the end of a good laugh by me. (He pretends he doesn't like pictures taken of him, but look at him, he loves it!)


Pre jumping into the lake with all my clothes on, I couldn't help it, the water felt great and I was feeling spontaneous. I even convinced Edwin to go in with me :)


Instagramming the sunset, who wouldn't!


Post jumping into the lake, we were finally getting a little dried off (we had to air dry, since we didn't have any towels!)

No comments:

Post a Comment