Monday, August 5, 2013

Denim Love


I'm always thinking denim! denim! denim! I absolutely love anything denim, it's so chic and so casual, how could you ever go wrong? Today I decided to play it up with cute mid-heels and glossy leggings. I also added a touch of hot pink lipstick to take this outfit to another level. Wear it with cute combat boots for a more casual look, or throw on a blazer for layering! I would even play it up with a dark wash jean for denim on denim. Paired with white and nude accents, I am loving this look! 





Denim Top is from Urban Outfitters



Liquid Leggings are Kardashian Kollection at Sears



Bag is Aldo (on sale and recently purchased!)


 Shoes are also Aldo (these are so comfy, I have them in 2/3 colors!)


Lastly, I would not be where I am today without this wonderful man in my life. He inspires me to do better, picks me up when I'm feeling down and never disappoints me! As my photographer and my boyfriend, I really do love him dearly. Thank you so much for all that you do for me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment