Wednesday, August 14, 2013

10 Pairs of Shoes You Haven't Seen Yet!



Here are 10 of some of my favorite shoes that I haven't featured in any outfits yet! Recently I went through my closet and got rid of 3 bags of shoes! Here are some of my favorites that maybe, I forgot I even had! Take a peek into my shoe addiction, there is always more to come! Also, a BIG shoutout to my boyfriend and photographer who came up with the idea and helped me take all my pictures. Follow him on Facebook at BrakeNight Photography to see all the fun we have and all of his amazing work! 




Cognac Cork Wedges
Steve Madden



Tan & White Mid-Heels
Zara



Crazy Printed Cap Toe Pointed Pumps
Chinese Laundry



Cobalt Blue & Gold Sandal Heels
Zara



Sparkly Flats
Steve Madden



Blue Snake Skin Sandal Heels
Calvin Klein



Black Lazer Cut Lace-Up Heels
ShoeDazzle



Black and Gold Spikes Caged Sandal Heels
Guess



Snake Skin Ankle Strap Heels
Jeffery Campbell



Black and Gold Suede Cut-Out Booties
Aldo



1 comment:

  1. your my shoe-spiration, love them all your make me want to shop shop shop till my bank account drops!

    ReplyDelete