Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back To Black


Since the crop top has come into the fashion scene I have been all over it. I love a good crop top and find all my inspiration from my favorite celebs like Miley Cyrus and Rihanna sporting them around. I chose this basic black fitted crop top and paired it with fun printed pants with basic and simple black strappy sandal heels. To wear with a blazer on a chilly day or without on a summer night, I love this look and will wear it all the way into the fall (and who knows, maybe even winter)! 






Crop top is from Agaci basics


My Elephant necklace is from Akira


Shoes are Anne Michelle bought from Agaci


 Black nails to match and let's not forget my favorite watch by Marc Jacobs!


See-thru clutch is from ShoeMint!


No comments:

Post a Comment