Monday, August 5, 2013

Highway to L.A.


A simple printed tee has been a fashion staple for years, and it's never going away! Play it up, play it down, I love this peek a boo back top with an american print on the front (my fav). Pair it with a cute blazer and pumps to dress it up, or a pair of trusty sandals and denim jacket to wear it down. I chose a more casual route today! 





 Back of my printed t-shirt, which is from H&M


There are so many open and fun area's to shoot right near my house and the train station, we always run somewhere low key, shoot and head off for fun adventures. Here's a hint, ALWAYS throw a pair of "goes with everything" sandals or flats in your bag, you never know where you'll end up (I am always in need of mine)!


Jeans are Levi


Shoes are Aldo (Get Them Now!)
These are my favorite shoes, fits like a sandal, gives me a 3 inch height lift! 


Fringe bag is from American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment