Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Tigers Life for Me...


Today's Outfit was inspired by the animal print that always seems to come with fall fashion. I'm off shopping this Friday while everyone is having a blast in Lollapalooza, but oh well, there is always next year! Anyways, this is my favorite sweater, and I've had it for forever now (and I even got it on sale). Fashion isn't about the newest or most expensive things, it's about getting all you can for your money and I know I've gotten every single penny spent worth of this sweater. 






This shot was taken right outside of my apartment building, on our way to go shopping!
These jeans are from H&M (oh, and they're high waisted!)


 Favorite little tiger sweater is from Zara
Necklace is from Agaci


Bag is from H&M (another one of my go to pieces)


Shoes are Zara



No comments:

Post a Comment