Friday, August 2, 2013

Seeing Stars


The sun is getting less warm here in Chicago, so that means summer is coming to an end and fall is coming our way and that means, it's back to black! To me, a black and white combo will never go out of style. It always looks so chic and classy. Today, I mixed the classic black and white with a spin of today's vertical stripes and studs. With gold accents, this has got to be one of my favorite looks I've done so far. Pair this outfit with cute combat boots, or a cute letterman's jacket (like I did below) for a more casual city look! Remember, it's all about the little things + details! 





Maroon & Black letterman's jacket is from Agaci (in stores now)



Striped Jeans are from Agaci


Bag is Aldo (in stores now)


Easy black and star tee is from Zara



Chain and Plate Black and Gold heels are from Akira Shoes, but are "Glaze" brand. 
In stores now


No comments:

Post a Comment