Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sporty for Spring


This year I have seen a bunch of sporty meets sexy styles for basically anytime of the year. From heels with sweats to jersey dresses there is a way you can incorporate this trend into your style. I chose to mix running shoes with a leather bomber for an edgy pretty twist. For some reason, I can't give up a black wardrobe no matter what season it is and everytime I wear too much color I run back and switch something out with a black piece instead, what can I say, you can NEVER go wrong with black. Here is my first spring post and last one here in Kansas! I'll be moving back to the city come the beginning of April so keep checking back because I plan on shooting a lot more outfits this summer, both casual and dressy! Click the View Post link & scroll to the bottom of the page for details on this fit!
















Jacket: Urban Outfitters | Top: F21 | Jeans: H&M | Purse: Aldo | Shoes: Nike | Jewerly: Body Central

No comments:

Post a Comment