Friday, February 21, 2014

Trends to try this year!



The rule of 3, if you see something once, okay, see it twice, remember it, if you see it 3 times, look into it! This year while browsing steet style I have been noticing a few things, a long with things I've seen years and years and it never goes out of style! This year I plan on trying a few trends that I am loving for 2014. Take a look at what I've picked! 


Panic for Monochromatic!







A monochromanic outfit is easy on the easy and draws a lot of attention! It's good for short people who want to look taller for the color doesn't break you up in places tricking the eye into thinking you are taller than you really are, since I'm only 5'4, it's something I want to try out. 

Cool in Cold




Everyone knows that spring and summer are for bright colors and fall and winter are for the dark, but wearing a bright coat in the winter is a good way to pick up your mood, draw attention to you and it will look even more vibrant if there is snow because the color will bounce off all the white. Go against the norms and stand out! 

Ankle Zippers!





Not letting the pants end at the ankle make the legs appear longer, I could definitely use that! Not to mention it makes any outfit look a bit more edgy and cool, I love it and I need a pair now! Preferebly in leather or black!

Shocking in Popping!




Wearing all black can make you look slimmer and by adding a pop of color you can bring any winter outfit into spring. It lets your bright pieces stand out ever more when put on a black or white background. Plus, every color goes with black and white so it's always a hit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment