Friday, January 24, 2014

Fauxy in Vintage Glam



Today I woke up feeling like I belonged in a different decade. It took me forever to get dressed but I was finally satisfied with this one! Since I have moved back to Kansas for a little while I am looking for new places to shoot other than in front of my garage but everything is so country and I'm still dressing like I'm walking the city streets. I'll be working on more country fit outfits while exploring new places to shoot. Bare with me if a few of my post's are in front of a garage door, they'll get better soon! VIEW POST for full outfit and details of what I'm wearing today :)
















Caught a pretty sunset that I felt should go in the blog post!



Coat: H&M | Earrings: Charlotte Russe | Fur Collar: H&M | Aldo Shoes | Makeup:  Lancome Tiente Miracle foundation, Smashbox eyeshadows, Stilla Major Lash mascara, Revlon Black Cherry lipstick!

No comments:

Post a Comment