Sunday, January 12, 2014

Oh Michael,


I'm sorry to everyone who has been continuously checking my blog and seeing no posts! Between work, school, the holiday's and everything in between (the winter), I've been completely abandoning my blog! Now that it's the new year, I strive to post more for you all, including different things other than what I wear. I have a little more time on my hands now, so I can hopefully post more frequently for you all! With that being said, today's look was inspired by my amazing boyfriend who bought me my gorgeous boots and wristlet for Christmas! Take a look for more details! Enjoy.




I am currently in Kansas, since I am taking a small but needed break from school, I am currently staying with my family for a few months until I enroll back in school and find an apartment with my boyfriend back in Chicago, I'm still searching for new places to shoot and take pictures, these were shot right in our back yard before going and running to get froyo, visit Best Buy and the mall! My 21st birthday is coming up next month and I have nothing to wear!








Top: Forever 21
Vest & Leggings: H&M 
Shoes and Wristlet: Michael Kors 
(which big shout out to my lovely boyfriend for these perfect Kors Christmas gifts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment