Friday, August 30, 2013

Keepin it Simple


Today was a hot sunny day in Chicago but all I'm thinking about is fall, fall, fall.. and of course, the fashion that comes with it! (Which is my favorite). I went out for groceries this morning and later went to the Chicago Art Museum. I went for a more casual look and stayed with my fall colors of black and maroon. I paired a black Vneck t-shirt with slightly distressed jeans and fun heels, bold makeup and a cute bag! Here's a little secret.... I cannot wear heels all day, all over the city. I ALWAYS have an extra  pair of shoes that I can change into in case my feet hurt, I get blisters (I always carry bandaids too) or I get into a situation where heels are not ideal... say, an unexpected trip to the beach. Anyways, take a look at today's outfit and all the details!











| Top: Target | Jeans: Urban Outfitters Outlet | Bag: Aldo | Shoes: Shoedazzle | Watch: Marc Jacobs |

No comments:

Post a Comment