Friday, September 13, 2013

Let me hear you ROAR


Today's outfit was inspired by the cold weather of fall! It was 90 degrees yesterday and 63 today, and I have to kinda admit... I wasn't ready for the weather to change that fast! Maroon booties and a long cardigan are perfect for this chilly day in the city. I really can't wait to be able to layer up on my jackets and scarfs, but I don't want it to be cold yet! It was a fun playful day shooting with my boyfriend and we even got some cute pictures of us together :)





Top is old and I don't even remember where I got it, Marshall's? Maybe?


I have to admit, I adore fake lashes... I think I'm addicted!


Maroon booties are from shoemint, 
(hint hint* wear them all the way up or folded for a different look!)


I love the leather back! 


Necklace is from Agaci
Bustier is from Urban Outfitters


Clutch is Shoemint


Another quick shot before heading to Barnes and Noble, 
I spotted these stairs and thought it would be a cute picture, I was right!



I had this Balenciaga book in my bag to return to the library later, 
I thought it would be fun to play with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment